Monday, October 24, 2011

Moneyball Review

Over this weekend I had the pleasure of seeing the new movie Moneyball.  Going into the movie I was skeptical because I know almost nothing about baseball and thats what the whole movie is about.  The movie started off very slow and my skepticism began to grow.  The movie began to take a turn when they started to talk about how you should buy runs and not players and got into the numbers.  This started to make me more interested and enjoying it more.  Once the movie started to pick up pace it got better ten fold.  The baseball team finally started to win games and became one of the best teams in the league.  The ending however was depressing but I so not want to spoil what happens.  Overall I recommend this movie to anyone and everyone, even if you are not a baseball fan.

No comments:

Followers